Report A Problem


  1.  Select a service request Category from the menu choices below that best match your problem.
  2. Type in the address of the problem, select one of the service requests or drag the map marker to the location of your problem.
  3. Click Confirm Location.
  4. Attach an Image if possible and click Next Step.
  5. Add a detailed description and Confirm Details.
  6. Choose Submit as yourself, Hide your Identity or Submit as a guest if applicable.
  7. Submit your request.

For State Road Problems call 1-888-488-4368

or email:

County Road Department



Road Grading


  • Call your power company.

County Water Works

Meter Box Replacement

Report A Leak

  • If the leak is from meter to house it is the customer’s responsibility. 
  • If you, Do Not Pay Harris County Water Works, please do not leave a comment. 

Discolored Water

County Solid Waste

Missed Trash Pick-up

Deceased Animal

Damaged Trash Can

County Parks and recreation